Clark Counseling & Consulting, Inc. employs individuals to provide a variety of DFCS contracted services to youth, adults, and families involved with or in DFCS custody. Servicing Regions 5, 13, and 14, contracted services are provided in the home or community
Wrap Around services are comprehensive home-based mental health treatment and case management services used to support children placed in DFCS foster homes, reunited with birth families, or placed with relative caregivers who receive a Relative Support subsidy.
Wrap-Around Services may include:
- Monitoring placements for safety and stability
- Therapy and/or counseling for child and/or family
- Anger, Conflict, Budgeting, and other skills training
- Basic Behavioral Management for family
- Parent Aide services and/or parenting classes
- Coordinating and/or facilitating family team meetings
- Supervision of Visitation or Children in Custody
Early Intervention is designed to provide Community-Based Prevention and Early Intervention activities to build on and increase the strength and stability of families, increase parent confidence and competence in their parenting abilities and enhance family functioning to prevent child abuse and neglect.
Early Intervention Services may include:
- Home Visits
- Behavioral Modification Management
- Budgeting Skills
- Communication Skills
- Environmental Safety
- Parenting Skill Building
Comprehensive Child and Family Assessments are required for a family member and child entering care. CCFA is used to assist DFCS staff, the juvenile court, families, and providers in developing case plans, making placement decisions, expediting permanency and planning for effective service intervention.
CCFA Services may include:
- Family / Child Assessments
- Relative / Non-Relative Home Evaluation
Homestead services were created to assure safety for children with Family Preservation or Permanency cases that are at-risk of unnecessary foster care or ready for reunification.
Homestead Services may include:
- Counseling and Family/Non-Family Assessment
- Intensive in-home Counseling
- In-home or court ordered Assessments
To make a referral for DFCS Contracted Services, call our referral line or email:
Referral Line: 404.390.5348 Email: email@example.com