$175 for initial session
$150 per 50 minute session
$200 for Substance Abuse Evaluation
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- How much is my copay or coinsurance?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept the following insurance plans:
- Anthem / Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Military One Source
- Beacon Health Options formerly Value Options
I accept cash, check and most major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged a $50 late cancellation / missed appointment fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!